The ES translational elliptical shale shaker produced by KOSUN adopts the long tube vibration motor as the power source, which has superior performance, reasonable structure, stable operation, long service life and low maintenance cost. Under the same conditions, compared with other types of shaker, the drilling fluid processing capacity and sand transport and debris removal ability can be greatly improved, and can effectively overcome the phenomenon of “screen blocking” and “screen paste”.
KOSUN’s translational elliptical shale shaker has an obvious advantage in the treatment of highly viscous drilling fluids. Under this condition, the optimized translational elliptical vibration trajectory can effectively remove the viscous solid phase, so that the larger particles in the drilling fluid can be effectively removed. At the same time, relatively moderate vibration intensity can effectively reduce the consumption of vibrating screen.
Features and advantages of KOSUN ES translational elliptical shale shaker:
1. The balanced elliptical trajectory can effectively reduce the phenomenon of screen hole blockage and ensure the screen penetration rate;
2. It is beneficial to improve the conveying speed of cuttings in viscous drilling fluid and prevent paste screening;
3. Can handle large proportion and high viscosity drilling fluid;
4. Drier cuttings;
5. Longer screen service life;
6. Quick tensioning system, easy to replace the screen;
7.-1°~+5° screen Angle adjusting device;
8. There are two types of feeding boxes: weir type and box type;
9. The hook edge screen has a flat screen.
After sludge is treated and disposed by a series of methods, there are generally the following final disposal methods for the dried sludge:
For sludge, engineering technology can be adopted to extract and synthesize the organic matter and heavy metal elements rich in sludge, so as to realize energy recovery. At present, sludge can be treated in an anaerobic environment, so that the microorganisms contained in the sludge can be fully fermented and degraded, and finally produce methane gas. After the methane is collected, it can be used as clean fuel, and the residual solid can be used as organic fertilizer. In the protection of the environment at the same time, the realization of high resource requirements. In addition, there are a series of technologies such as low-temperature sludge oil production technology and sludge fuel utilization technology to realize energy utilization.
Sludge for building materials
Another way to solve the sludge disposal is using sludge production of building materials, asphalt, through engineering technology can achieve the sludge system sludge ceramics grain biochemical fiberboard, sludge, sludge system of ecological cement and other building materials, the sludge of waste disposal requirements, protection of the environment at the same time to achieve the sludge.
With the development of drilling technology, drilling depth is deeper and deeper, and mud requirements are more and more strict. Some complex geological conditions under the ordinary mud shaker can no longer meet the requirements of use. Moreover, the performance of the ordinary drilling vibrating screen is not very stable, and the effect of drilling vibrating screen treatment can not be adapted according to the drilling geology, often there will be some run-slurry or “horseshoe effect”. The appearance of the translational elliptical vibrating screen has solved these problems.
The translational elliptical vibrating screen USES 2 vibration motors of different sizes and keeps them on a datum level. Due to the different steering and excitation force of the two motors, the motion trajectory is elliptical. And the movement track of the whole sieve box of the translational elliptical vibrating screen is the same. The ellipse of the translational ellipse vibrating screen is different from the ordinary ellipse, the ellipse track and the screen have a certain Angle, so the “horseshoe effect” is avoided.
Advantages of translational elliptical vibrating screen:
- Treatment capacity is increased by 25%-30% compared with linear vibrating screen;
- Can adapt to a variety of geological conditions drilling mud recovery and purification;
- The excitation force can be adjusted;
- Linear vibrating screen has the advantages of translational elliptical vibrating screen have.
The liquid-gas separator is mainly used to deal with large bubbles in drilling fluid. When gas invasion occurs, throttle exhaust operation should be carried out. When overflow occurs, kill the well; Drilling fluid enters the liquid-gas separator from the throttling manifold for degassing.
The drilling fluid separated from the above two conditions has small bubbles, which enter the vibrating screen for degassing, flow to the sunk sand bin, and then enter the vacuum degasser device for conventional degassing.
In the ultra-high pressure gas well drilling, because into the cylinder gas volume, liquid volume is very different. This requires that the treatment capacity of the separator should have a relatively wide range of adaptability, and its treatment capacity of gas and liquid should be able to meet the needs of well killing construction. In the design of the scheme, the following considerations should be taken into account:
- The task of the liquid-gas separator is to deal with the continuous gas phase and large bubbles;
- Provide appropriate residence time for small bubbles to gather in a certain depth below the liquid level;
- Solid debris cannot be deposited in the separator;
- Apart from the gas column reaching the wellhead, the separator can work normally.