Shale shaker in preparation for operation, the technical personnel to carry out a basic inspection.
Shale shaker in preparation for operation, the technical personnel to carry out a basic inspection, especially the new shaker, but also to carry out a detailed inspection, inspection work completed, all aspects of the operation standard, you can start the shale shaker.
The matters needing attention in the use inspection of vibrating screen are:
- Check whether the attached safety splint should be removed before starting;
- Check whether the screen surface on the screen is pressed;
- Check whether all locking parts are firm;
- Check the connection between vibration motor and screen body;
- Check the connection between rubber pad, screen body and frame;
- Check the vibration motor;
- Check the power supply voltage of the vibrating motor;
- Check the interlock control device of the vibration motor;
- The staff shall remove the end caps at both ends of the vibrating motor used on the shaker, and then check whether the phase Angle corresponding to the fan block is consistent. The staff shall then tighten the fastening screws of the fan block;
- The installation angles of the two motors shall be consistent;
- Check the feeding device;
- Tighten the gate;
- No-load test of the shale shaker;
- During the test, there shall be no collision or abnormal sound between the screen body and the frame;
- Check the amplitude, the screen body for reciprocating linear movement should not have distortion and other abnormal phenomena;
- After 10-15 minutes of operation, tighten the bolts for the driving mechanism with a wrench.
KOSUN’s HDD trenchless mud recovery system is designed and manufactured to meet trenchless technical requirements.
Horizontal directional crossing is a horizontal directional crossing construction technology used for trenchless construction in the process of gradually strengthening the awareness of modern civilization and environmental protection. Adopting horizontal directional crossing technology for pipeline crossing construction is the choice of urban municipal construction and electrification pipe network transformation, communication cable laying and crossing large and medium-sized rivers, lakes and non-removable buildings, and the construction method that does not damage the geomorphic state and protect the environment. In recent years, horizontal directional crossing technology in the world and the industry has been widely used, especially in environmental protection and municipal pipeline network reconstruction project and large pipeline crossing river engineering projects show its advantage, mud recovery purification system is combined with horizontal directional crossing the rig construction of form a complete set of matching, to complete the process of the construction of pipeline crossing.
KOSUN’s HDD trenchless mud recovery system is designed and manufactured to meet trenchless technical requirements and is used to purify mud returned from underground during trenchless horizontal directional crossing. HDD trenchless mud recovery system, compact structure, convenient handling, easy to use, widely used in the field of HDD trenchless and coal seam development.
KOSUN KSMR-1000 mud recycling and purification system is mainly used for trenchless horizontal directional crossing or coal-bed methane mining construction projects with treatment capacity below 1000GPM.This type of system is used to handle construction projects with high mud volume.
KOSUN KSMR-500 mud circulation recovery and purification system is mainly used for construction projects with trenchless horizontal directional crossing or coal-bed methane mining with treatment capacity below 500GPM.
KOSUN KSMR-200 mud circulation recovery and purification system is mainly used for construction projects with trenchless horizontal directional crossing or coal-bed methane mining whose treatment capacity is below 200GPM.