Drilling fluid desander is a combination of hydrocyclone desander and drilling fluid shaker. The main structure of the equipment is arranged in two upper and lower parts. The cyclone is arranged in the upper part. The small vibrating screen at the lower part is circular vibrating screen. The hydrocyclone desander is a secondary solid control device in the solid control system, which is used to separate solid particles with particle size larger than 47 microns in drilling fluid.
The drilling fluid desander produced by KOSUN is one of the important equipment for solid phase control of drilling fluid. Its function is to clear harmful solid phase, stabilize drilling fluid performance and improve drilling efficiency. According to the requirements of the customer, several groups of cyclones are selected to form the drilling fluid desander. The cyclone drilling fluid desander is widely used in oil drilling and horizontal directional drilling.
Features and advantages of drilling fluid desander produced by KOSUN:
- The fast drilling fluid desander is a two-stage solid control device for handling drilling mud, which can separate solid particles between 45 and 74 microns.
- The mud desander is made of polyurethane or high chromium cast iron with long service life;
- Clip-on type, easy to maintain;
- Compact design, small space;
- According to different treatment capacity, 1, 2 or 3 10″ or 12″ cyclone can be flexibly selected;
- Fast and flexible connection during user assembly.