Kosun solids control provides a detailed list of decanter centrifuge manufacturers and suppliers. Find decanter centrifuge companies that can design, engineer, and manufacture decanter centrifuges to your specifications. Peruse our website to review and discover top decanter centrifuge manufacturers with roll over ads and complete product descriptions. Whether you are looking for manufacturers of decanter centrifuge designs, industrial decanter centrifuges, or motor decanter centrifuges of every type, Kosun Premier source for you.
-Er iezErie, PA800–345–4946
View Company Profile: centrifuge technology comes with superior components that allow for ultimate operation. All of the products dhere to extensive testing to ensure their functionality and durability.
View Company Profile:With over sixty years of experience, Sweco has established itself as leader in the manufacture of quality centrifuges, laboratory centrifuges, centrifugal separators, and more. When you work with Sweco expect quality products, innovative solutions, and experience. Call today!
-osedale Products, Inc.Ann Arbor, MI734–665–8201
View Company Profile:osedale Products specializes in centrifuge equipment, centrifugal separators and centrifugal separation systems. For over 25 years, Rosedale Products has had a reputation for producing high-quality centrifuges and the goal of offering solutions to meet the increasing demands of the industry.
View Company Profile:AKOS is a manufacturer of centrifugal action separators for solids-from-liquids filtration. Cooking oil filtration, sand- and silt-free water through filtration are some of the applications for which our centrifugal action separators are used. We are a division of Claude Laval Corporation.
View Company Profile: Kosun is a manufacturer for drilling waste management equipments, solids control equipments and oil sludge treatment system in China. Kosun manufacture the top technology of decanter centrifuge, Hi G dryer shaker, and vertical cuttings dryer.
Kosun- Solid Control Company
Drilling Decanter Centrifuge
A machine which operates on the basis of centrifugal force to separate out different components is called a centrifuge. Centrifugal force is the force experienced by a body when it is rotated at high speed. They are normally used to separate out components of different densities such as water and solids. A decanter centrifuge is a special type of centrifuge that separates out solid components from liquids such as drilling waste.
Decanter centrifuge plays an important part in the process of wastewater treatment, chemical industries and food processors. The performance of a decanter centrifuge depends on several different factors.
Most of the drilling and treatment plants deal with a mixture of components. It is imperative to have them separated out for further treatment. Mainly three types of decanter centrifuges are employed in the industries: horizontal, vertical and conveyor. A decanter centrifuge is essentially a bowl that is rotated at high speeds to separate out solids from liquid base. In case of drilling industry the input is drilling waste.
Centrifuges are quite easy to install and require less maintenance. Even though skilled operators are required to operate them, decanter centrifuges helps in saving a lot of money and increases the overall efficiency of an industry. Centrifuges offer more flexibility and better feedback mechanism. This allows the operators to allow the machine to work at different settings to separate out different components. The space required for setting up the machine is very small and easy to start up or shut down, allowing more than one unit to work at a time.
Decanter centrifuges are also not without its limitations. The machines cause a lot of noise and vibration. It cannot separate biological components and has high energy consumption. The initial cost for setting up the machine is quite high. The rotating parts are also liable to wear and tear over time.
Decanter centrifuges can perform well for a longer period if timely operation and maintenance of the device is carried out. The decanter centrifuge is a vital machine utilized in major industries like the oil, food, waste-water treatment and chemical industry. Hence the engineer has to have a good knowledge about the handling and maintenance of the machine.
Decanter centrifuges operation are as follows:
• Prior to starting the machine the safety protective guards should be installed. When the machine is running, don’t open the guards.
• Don’t touch the rotating parts or moving parts when the decanter centrifuge is in operation.
• Stopping the machine during its operation is also forbidden.
• Only in case of any unusual noise or vibration, the decanter centrifuges should be stopped and troubleshoot.
• The rotating speed of the decanter centrifuge is mentioned in the instructions. Running the same more than the given active speed is forbidden.
• The device should be plugged or unplugged only when the power is cut-off.
The maintenance of the decanter centrifuges are as follows:
• For maintaining the decanter centrifuge for a long time the machine should not be stopped or adjusted when the power is on and the bowl is still rotating. It should be done only on stopping of it completely.
• To open the cover of the collecting box, it should be opened suitably so that the cover should not close suddenly which can injure the operator.
• The decanter centrifuges operators are required to read user manual and other related data, should have working knowledge and the requirement of operations of the machine. The operator should adhere strictly to the handling instruction of the machine.
• Maintenance as the schedules can decreases the downtime thereby increases the production capacity.
Decanter Centrifuge Suppliers
Decanter Centrifuge Suppliers – Kosun manufacture with more than 20 years experience with API, IADC, ISO and CE certificated in solid control system.
Decanter Centrifuges are produced and supplided by decanter centrifuge manufacturers .
Decanter Centrifuge Suppliers – as the leading enterprise of solid drilling waste management and drilling waste management industry in China, Kosun is highly appraised by local customers with high quality products and excellent service. Kosun will continue to provide customers with better goods and services.