Decanter Centrifuges are machines that are used in separating various densities in a liquid. The separating process is done very efficiently by a decanter centrifuge. There are many advantages and a few disadvantages as well of this equipment.
• The appearance of Decanter centrifuges is clean and is almost odourless.
• The decanter centrifuges device can be installed easily and is start up and shutting process is very fast.
• It needs minimum area for its operation.
• The variety in size of the cylindrical bowl and the cone angle allows choosing various applications.
• With different design curves the system is pre-programmed that calculates the type of sludge. Due to its flexibility the machine has different functions like the operating for dewatering and thickening.
• Compared to other smaller machines, the decanter centrifuge operates on a high throughput capacity that minimizes the requirement of units.
• Its variety and reliability feedback option makes the decanter centrifuge easy to operate and effective.
• The cost on labour has reduced as it does not require continuous attention for maintaining and operating.
• The performance level of decanter centrifuge is much higher if compared to other competitive process.
• For various industrial functions and processes decanter centrifuges are the perfect solution.
• Biological solids with minute density cannot be separated by the decanter centrifuge. This is best done by the tubular bowl centrifuge.
• At times the decanter centrifuge can be very noisy and also causes vibration.
• Due to the high G-forces it consumes a large amount of energy.
• The narrow range with changeable conditions limits the performance of the device.
• Right type of sealing material should be selected that are both chemical and thermal resistant.
• Compared to other varieties of centrifuges, the decanter centrifuge is cheaper.
Kosun always been persisting in the two principles: one is Quality First and the other is Customer Oriented.
We are looking forward to your coming!